TamaWrap® Yellow Premium is an unseparated part of John Deere’s On-Board Module Builder Revolution which amazed the agricultural world when it was first launched back in 2009.
- The on-board module technology replaces the traditional cotton harvesting system which includes basket harvester, boll buggy and module builder.
- The entire picking process is carried out by ONE machine and ONE operator!
- The innovative TamaWrap® Yellow Premium is specially designed to avoid the potential of plastic fragments and the risk of cotton contamination.
- Assures reliable, automatic packaging for non-stop harvesting.
- Helps to maintain the quality of cotton in round modules which are exposed to extreme conditions.
- Helps to eliminate waste.
To ensure that plastic wrap material meets a minimum acceptable standard, the US cotton industry and USDA-ARS scientists worked with the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) to develop a standard for round module wrap: “Cotton Module Cover Material Performance”.
TamaWrap® Premium Yellow and/or Pink is Approved Round Module Wrap Product Meets ASABE S615.2 Feb 2022 Cotton Module Cover Material Performance Approved List Maintained by the National Cotton Council.