Premium grade, spiral-wrapped monofilament twines
Texas Twister™ baler twine is a premium grade twine specifically developed to resist intense exposure to ultraviolet light (sunlight). Its strength and durability make it a twine you can depend on and the premium quality assures you of consistent, trouble-free baling.
- Contains special UV light inhibitors, allowing it to endure lengthy exposure to sunlight.
- Twine runs trouble-free in baler.
- High visibility – blue color.
- Makes tighter bales.
- Always uniform consistency.
- No taste, smell, oil or food value to attract rodents.
- Available in different tensile strengths for different bale weights.
- Each spool shrink-wrapped to avoid tangle and waste in twine box.
- Can be used on any properly adjusted baler without modifications.